From composition to performance, D Gonzalez Law Group is with you protecting the promise of your music!
Focus: Copyrights, Trademarks, and Licensing
- Registration of Musical Compositions & Lyrics (including Performance Rights and Split Sheets)
- Infringement Claims
- Band and Musical LLC formations and registration
- Performance Agreements/Contracts (including royalties)
- Tour and Concert Agreements
- Licensing Agreements of Use of Musical Compositions
- Publishing Agreements
- Recording Agreements/Contracts
- Breach of Contract Litigation
- Digital Rights in Online Environment of Musical Creations (including Social Media)
- International Music Rights
YOU are the singer, the songwriter, the composer, the musician, the band. It is YOUR song, your music, your message, your beat. D Gonzalez, Esq. can help YOU understand the business side of the music industry and help protect YOUR talent and musical projects.
A few examples of how we can help YOU:
- Protect your copyrights of a song – whether you composed the music, wrote the lyrics, made the arrangement, or performed the recording.
- Protect the value of your music – in records, masters, ringtones, digital platforms, live performances, personal appearances, etc.
- Protect your image and brand – in terms of trademark, moral rights, and commercialization, including merchandising and licensing.
- Protect your livelihood by securing just compensation for performances in television or on stage, including “pay or play” provisions.
How we work with YOU:
- Legal consultation of creative rights (pre, during, post)
- Strategic consulting of creative and legal rights
- Representation of your creative and legal rights
How we work for YOU:
- Negotiation (contracts, licensing agreements, etc.)
- Mediation (2 or more multiparty, resolution, contract disputes)
- Litigation (enforcement of rights, copyright violation defenses, contract violations)
To speak with an EXPERIENCED lawyer who knows the music industry, call us at 706-850-7614 or contact me by email.