From the title to the bestseller list, D Gonzalez Law Group is with you to protect your literary masterpiece.
Focus: Copyrights, Trademarks, and Licensing
- Registration of Literary Works
- Infringement Claims
- Writing Commissions and Work for Hire Contracts
- Book Publishing Agreements/Contracts (including Advances and Royalties)
- Derivative Rights of TV, Film, and Other Media Broadcast
- Licensing Agreements
- Syndication Rights of Essays, Columns, etc.
- Digital Rights in Online Environment (including e-books and Social Media)
YOU are the writer, the novelist, the poet, the scribe. It is your novel, your book, your collection of poetry or essays. They are your musings, your opinions, your research, your story. It took time and cup after cup of coffee, but the manuscript is in front of you – either in hard copy or on the screen – but its brilliance radiates around you. Now what do you do with it?
How we work with YOU:
- Legal consultation of creative rights (pre, during, post)
- Strategic consulting of creative and legal rights
- Representation of your creative and legal rights
How we work for YOU:
- Negotiation (contracts, licensing agreements, etc.)
- Mediation (2 or more multiparty, resolution, contract disputes)
- Litigation (enforcement of rights, copyright violation defenses, contract violations)
To speak with an EXPERIENCED lawyer who knows the industry, call us at 706-850-7614 or contact us by email.